The Sales & Event Coordinator provides full support to our sales field manager in meeting our goals for continued sales & recruiting growth within the Canada market through a variety of sales related projects. This is a fast-paced, varied role that is perfect for someone who is detail oriented and looking to get involved with a passionate & growing company.
The coordinator will manage the details of sales initiatives, projects, and events and plan and execute sales events. The ideal candidate will ensure integration of key messaging of field fundamentals of sales, recruiting, and developing others is consistent. You should have outstanding interpersonal skills, with a drive to learn and ability to perform sales and marketing support and thrive in a small team environment.
As a member of the team, you can expect to work on:
- Developing an internal field communication plan that supports new consultants and would include new consultant welcome communication, new consultant training, recognition calls, and other career milestone levels as indicated by Pampered Chef career plan and recognition programs; Experience with Ad hoc reporting/analytics is beneficial.
- Attends regional meetings in assigned areas, and attends National Conference, Leadership and any spring/fall regional corporate events.
- Motivates the sales field through field interaction and gives input into consultant benefits.
- Manage all aspects of the event planning process for Regional Meetings, and other corporately facilitated training events like National and Leadership conferences, including collaboration with subcontractors, venue identification, contract negotiations, menu selection, assist in the design of materials, budget building and tracking.
- Responsible for monthly scheduling, coordination of agenda and contents for business planning calls as well collaborating with the Marketing Department in the determination of social media content for Sales and Events
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned, i.e. may conduct kitchen shows, and meeting agendas etc.
What we’re looking for in a new team member:
- Creative thinking and the ability to approach things differently
- Accountability to take full ownership for everything you do
- Hunger for continuous improvement and a desire to be challenged
- Team spirit, work well within a small, high-performing team
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements
- Communication skills that allow you to get points across clearly and concisely.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- Superior organization skills required, including the ability to multitask.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field of business
- Ability to work independently required.
- Prefer experience in direct sales or working directly with an outside sales field
- Social media experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest a plus
- Design experience working in Adobe, Photoshop, WordPress a plus
- Ability to travel occasionally as required (less than 25% of the time)
More about Pampered Chef
We are a global brand delivering curated, high-quality kitchen solutions through a network of over 40,000 independent consultants in the United States, Canada and Germany and a rapidly growing online business. We began as a Chicago-based start-up in 1980 and today are part of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies. Now we’re leveraging our company’s strong foundation to reinvent our company and our brand for future growth. We’re searching for world class people to help reshape our company to deliver on our purpose of enriching lives one meal and one memory at a time.