About The Role:
We are looking for a talented customer insights specialist who will bring functional experience to the Pampered Chef Insights team. This role will support the Insights Center of Excellence as we ensure world-class execution to deliver actionable results for our intercompany partners.
About The Team:
Working within a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will be challenged to achieve both business and personal growth through collaboration and a high degree of independence and responsibility.
What You'll Do:
The Specialist, Insights & Analytics will be responsible for the development, execution, and analysis of online quantitative surveys related to customer and channel partner insights under the guidance of the Insights & Strategy Manager. This role requires a balance of organize prioritization and executional excellence. As a member of the Insights team you will strive to maintain research best practices to internal business partners while allowing for flexibility to meet the goal to infuse the voice of the consumer, as well as the customer throughout the organization.
Skills You'll Use:
- 1-3 years experience in quantitative market research
- B.A. in marketing, market research, business or other insights-related field required.
- Strong communication skills to share project updates and results to internal business partners.
- Experience in providing actionable insights for new product and service development, marketing, or sales preferred
- Ability to connect actionable consumer insights and bring complex data to life with business opportunities to drive growth.
- Proven ability to frame business issues smartly and drive decision making. Synthesizes information, adept at storytelling, persuasive communication.
- Strong ability to collaborate, influence and develop cross-functional partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability prioritizing workload and delivering on commitments in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrives on ambiguity and the opportunity to drive change. Collaborate with internal business partners to conduct primary and secondary research to support business growth.
- Design and program questionnaires that meet goals and objectives of business partners for use in quantitative online research and tracking studies.
- Determines areas of opportunity to optimize quantitative research to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Foster unconventional thinking
- Generate fresh insights grounded in consumer opportunities.
- Creative thinker with excellent presentation skills.
- Design and write reports for clients detailing findings of quantitative research studies. Present actionable insights and recommendations to the internal business partners.
- Manage competitive analysis of trends in the direct sales industry.
- Responsible for coordinating the development, implementation and evaluation of primary and secondary quantitative market research.