About the Role:
The Program Manager, Field Strategy will serve as the company expert for a specified segment of Pampered Chef consultants (e.g. New Consultants or Field Leaders). The successful candidate will have an ability to gather business and field insights and leverage analytics to develop and execute actionable strategies to help increase the productivity and retention of this segment. This team member must have a desire for continuous learning and improvement and demonstrate enthusiasm as it relates to helping Pampered Chef’s consultants find success, which leads to overall company success. The successful candidate will have strong business acumen, allowing him/her to solve business problems using quantitative and qualitative methods. This position reports to the Senior Director, Field Strategy.
About the Team:
The Field Strategy team brings the art and science to sales to help ensure the success of our 40,000+ independent sales consultants. We create, maintain, and evaluate the strategy, programs and resources that our consultants use every day. We examine what works, what doesn’t, and strive to provide the best possible experience for our consultants and customers. We are focused on improving productivity and retention and we accomplish this by partnering with cross-functional stakeholders and, of course, our consultants.
What you will do:
Skills you’ll need:
• 5+ years’ experience in sales, strategy or management consulting role required.
• Experience in a sales strategy, sales enablement or sales management role highly preferred.
• Experience working with an independent agent or direct sales channel preferred.
• Demonstrated success in developing and implementing sales effectiveness strategies and cross-functional initiatives.
• Gather and leverage data and quantitative and qualitative insights to make decisions and drive growth.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Strategic and innovative thinker.
• Ability to influence cross functional teams to accomplish objectives.
• Strong leadership and general business management skills are essential.
• Strong interpersonal and oral presentation skills as well as the demonstrated ability to communicate difficult, highly confidential and sensitive issues with courtesy and tact.
• Approximately 10-20% travel required.