About the role:
The Customer Solutions Representative is the primary point of contact for Pampered Chef consultants and customers. This role handles a variety of requests via phone, email and chat, including but not limited to, Returned Merchandise Adjustments (RMAs), order status, shipping status, etc. We are seeking an individual who will serve as a primary point of contact, own customer issues from start to finish, and look for process improvements for the whole team.
About the team:
The Pampered Chef Solution Center is a smaller, more intimate team of approximately 30 individuals. Here, representatives don't feel like a number but as a valued team member that likes to solve problems and take the initiative to do the right thing for our customers and consultants.
What you will do:
- Actively listen and respond to phone calls, e-mails and chat from consultants and customers.
- Use effective and clear communication skills to provide resolution for any issues.
- Use resources such as policy guides and tools to make smart decisions regarding legitimacy of complaints, makes recommendations regarding resolutions.
- Own calls through to completion and has a goal of first contact resolution (FCR).
- Responsible for achieving goals for Overall Performance Rating (OPR), and contributing to team goals/objectives as outlined by the management team.
- Place follow-up calls to Consultants needing further assistance.
- Escalate to Tier 2 - Tech Support, Financial Service and Risk Management (FSRM), Field Support - as necessary.
- Make decisions for appropriate resolution, referring to Team Supervisor or Lead for approval when necessary.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of company policies, procedures, services, and product information enabling immediate and accurate responses to contacts.
- Document calls and inquiries regarding proprietary software packages, order resolution, and TPC Web site, etc. using Oracle Service Cloud (OSC)
- Must be able to notate brief, but complete notes in OSC to add in any future incident issues.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills you will need:
- High School Diploma/GED required. Associate degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer contact/service role preferred.
- Strong Oral & Written communication skills required; bilingual a plus.
- Flexible schedule availability to work evenings and occasional weekends due to business needs.
- Proficient on a PC and with various software programs including MS Outlook preferred.
- Strong web browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome) knowledge required.
- Ability to thrive in a fun, fast-paced, everchanging environment.
Technology you'll use:
Microsoft office, Oracle EBS, Oracle Service Cloud, P800
About Pampered Chef:
We’re a global brand delivering curated, high-quality kitchen solutions through a network of over 40,000 independent consultants. We began as a Chicago-based start-up in 1980. Today, we’re a small, agile company with long-term focus—backed by the resources of Berkshire Hathaway. Our team is guided by our core values and our purpose of enriching lives…one meal & one memory at a time. We aren’t your typical company—we act like owners, crave challenges, seek out learning opportunities, and thrive in an environment of empowerment and accountability