About the Role:
The Solutions Marketing Manager of Product Marketing will drive the marketing strategy for Pampered Chef’s kitchen products. In this role, you will lead Product Marketing, partnering across the Marketing team to drive the evolution of Pampered Chef product marketing, focused on driving business growth by delighting and inspiring our customers and consultants at each stage in their path to purchase. This role reports into the Solutions Marketing lead.
About the Team:
This is a hands-on role in the Solutions Marketing group that requires both strategic thinking and execution. You will be responsible for developing the seasonal go to market strategy, including market research, market requirements, positioning and messaging, content strategy, concept testing, market launch, and project management. This role will partner across the organization to identify and develop meaningful new product solutions to engage and immerse consultants and consumers in the Pampered Chef brand and develop marketing plans to drive demand for these new product solutions through the direct sales channel.
What you will do:
- Partner with Product Development, Customer Experience and Customer Insights teams to develop innovative consumer product solutions and consumer experiences that address consumer pain points, generate revenue through the consultant channel and elevate Pampered Chef positioning and value proposition.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for new consumer product launches in partnership with cross-functional marketing teams to increase household penetration and consultant sales of Pampered Chef products.
- Develop detailed project plans and lead cross-functional teams to launch marketing plans that support new consumer product launches, on time and within budget parameters.
- Craft compelling positioning and messaging narratives across different marketing touchpoints to support new consumer product launches and drive consultant and consumer engagement.
- Develop programs, tools and training that enable the consultant sales force to effectively market and sell Pampered Chef products.
- Measure and track performance of new and existing Pampered Chef consumer products in-market and identify and execute optimization plans.
- Partner with Channel Marketing and Field Marketing Teams to determine the new consumer product launch support plan and execute those plans across channels.
Skills you will need:
- Academic background in marketing, business, technology, or related field. Undergraduate college degree or equivalent experience minimum.
- 8+ years of consumer product and/or service marketing or related experience delivering highly successful solutions that generate growth, including 5+ years team leadership experience.
- CPG and/or kitchen products/services industry experience preferred.
- Experience crafting compelling value proposition, messaging and positioning narratives across channels, and developing targeted content strategies.
- Proven success leading the launch and enhancement of consumer products and services; design thinking experience a plus.
- Ability to influence and manage cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and provide quick turnaround.
- Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic and evolving environment.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Establish strong relationships and collaborate effectively with colleagues and business partners.
About Pampered Chef:
We’re a global brand delivering curated, high-quality kitchen solutions through a network of over 40,000 independent consultants. We began as a Chicago-based start-up in 1980. Today, we’re a small, agile company with long-term focus—backed by the resources of Berkshire Hathaway.
Our team is guided by our core values and our purpose of enriching lives…one meal & one memory at a time. We aren’t your typical company—we act like owners, crave challenges, seek out learning opportunities, and thrive in an environment of empowerment and accountability.