As a member of the Marketing Team, you can expect:
The Field Marketing team supports the development and expansion of field marketing programs pertaining to the acquisition, engagement, retention and productivity of consultants in partnership with the Field Strategy & Field Advocacy teams. Our focus is on generating awareness of independent sales consultant opportunities with Pampered Chef, supporting the success of our existing 40,000+ consultants, and assessing new opportunities. We will accomplish this by driving the development and execution of sales enablement tools, developing engaging messaging and content, and delivering effective field acquisition, engagement and retention programs.
About the Marketing Specialist Role:
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, executing, measuring and optimizing field marketing campaigns and pilot programs across all consultant touchpoints.
- Partnering with Associate Marketing Manager and creative team to translate consumer and consultant strategy into compelling digital and print materials to drive show recruits, consultant productivity, bookings and average order value
- Partnering with Field Marketing Communications Manager and working with internal stakeholders to determine consultant communication needs
- Establishing implementation schedule to cover design, development, production and distribution of campaign material to meet launch dates
- Execute all phases of the communications plan, including landing page editorials, internal/external FAQs, Alerts, emails, flyers/sell sheets, social media content, blog posts, speaking proposals (testimonials), etc.
- Copyediting, proofreading, and revising communications
- Ensuring all communications maintain brand requirements and guidelines; enforcing consistency and standardization across all communications
- Overseeing approval process, design and distribution of communications projects; driving the timeline to ensure all projects meet their scheduled deadlines
- Contributing to a monthly campaign and pilot program calendar
- Overseeing end-to-end campaign and program execution; ensuring innovative and efficient touch points, activation and implementation
- Generating, compiling and analyzing campaign results regularly; identifying key learnings and actions to take as a result of learnings
What we’re looking for in a new team member:
- Less than or equal to 2 years of campaign planning and execution experience delivering highly successful multi-channel programs
- B2B, Direct Selling and/or kitchen products/services industry experience highly preferred
- Academic background in marketing, communications, advertising, business or related field. Undergraduate college degree or equivalent experience minimum
- Detail-oriented individual with experience leveraging data and analytics to drive decision making and marketing effectiveness
- Make decisions quickly and take initiative; have tenacity to see things through to completion
- Experience crafting compelling messaging and positioning narratives across channels, and developing targeted content strategies
- Ability to influence and manage cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and provide quick turn-around
- Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, changing environment
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Establish strong relationships & collaborate effectively with colleagues and business partners
- Builds useful networks of contacts inside and outside the organization to drive innovation and benchmark performance
- Manage conflict well
What Makes Pampered Chef Unique
We aren’t your typical company—we act like owners, crave challenges, seek out learning opportunities, and thrive in an environment of empowerment and accountability. We want the best people who are passionate about driving results and continually getting better. Our team is guided by our core values and our purpose of enriching lives. Our open floor plan and flat organization ensure that you’ll take ownership of key projects and work closely with our leaders. We’ve set a clear strategy for growth; we’re focused on driving our reinvention and capitalizing on the numerous opportunities across our industry. Additionally, we have a unique blend of being a long-term, focused, small, agile company backed by the resources of Berkshire Hathaway.