As a member of the Field Marketing Team, you can expect:
The Field Marketing team supports the development and expansion of field marketing promotions and programs pertaining to the acquisition, engagement, retention and productivity of consultants in partnership with the Field Strategy & Field Advocacy teams. Our focus is on generating awareness of independent sales consultant opportunities with Pampered Chef, supporting the success of our existing 40,000+ consultants, and assessing new opportunities. We will accomplish this by driving the development and execution of sales enablement tools, developing engaging messaging and content, and delivering effective field acquisition, engagement and retention programs.
About the Associate Marketing Manager, Promotions Role:
The Associate Marketing Manager, Promotions will serve as the company expert on promotion strategy and will be responsible for establishing programs that combine advertising with purchasing/rewards incentives to drive revenue by increasing customer/guest purchases, host bookings, consultant recruiting and consultant sales productivity. This team member will have a strong analytical background, an understanding of motivation theory and experience in promotion strategy, execution, testing and measurement. Successful candidates will have prior experience creating promotions to deliver strong business growth and profitability.
- Establishing and managing the overall promotions strategy, tactical plans and testing approach with the objective of driving incremental guest, host and consultant acquisition, productivity, retention and advocacy.
- Establishing promotion goals and success measures, including understanding program and audience-specific goals.
- Leveraging past test results, business drivers and consumer and consultant motivation drivers to create promotional strategies that increase Average Order Value (at a flat or reduced cost) and increase productivity of our independent consultants.
- Gathering feedback from coworkers and the field as a part of the promotions planning process.
- Identify campaign costs and forecasts working with supply chain and finance.
- Establishing implementation schedule to cover design, development, production and distribution of campaign material to meet launch dates.
- Monitoring the campaign to ensure that it runs smoothly and measuring the results, and reviewing results against the original campaign objectives.
- Generating, compiling and analyzing campaign results regularly; provide learnings, insights and actions.
- Incorporating feedback from customers and consultants, and testing results, to modify future promotional campaigns.
What we’re looking for in a new team member:
- Must have 2+ years of hands-on experience in data analysis and leveraging data to drive decision making and marketing effectiveness
- 3+ years of proven experience in crafting promotions targeting consumers and sales teams that deliver growth and profitability
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and in particular Excel
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Make decisions quickly and take initiative; have tenacity to see things through to completion
- Ability to influence and manage cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and provide quick turn-around
- Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, changing environment
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Establish strong relationships & collaborate effectively with colleagues and business partners
- Build useful networks of contacts inside and outside the organization to drive innovation and benchmark performance
- Academic background in mathematics, finance, business or marketing. Undergraduate college degree or equivalent experience minimum, MBA a plus
What Makes Pampered Chef Unique
We aren’t your typical company—we act like owners, crave challenges, seek out learning opportunities, and thrive in an environment of empowerment and accountability. We want the best people who are passionate about driving results and continually getting better. Our team is guided by our core values and our purpose of enriching lives. Our open floor plan and flat organization ensure that you’ll take ownership of key projects and work closely with our leaders. We’ve set a clear strategy for growth; we’re focused on driving our reinvention and capitalizing on the numerous opportunities across our industry. Additionally, we have a unique blend of being a long-term, focused, small, agile company backed by the resources of Berkshire Hathaway.