About the Consumer Marketing Manager:
We are looking for a customer-centric, passionate and data-driven consumer marketing manager who will grow consumer awareness, demand and revenue of Pampered Chef’s kitchen products, services and cooking experiences through our consultant network. In this role, you will identify and position Pampered Chef strongly with highly attractive consumer segments, delighting and inspiring them at each stage in their path to purchase.
Your performance will be measured by consumer awareness growth, engagement and revenue generation. This position requires someone who has consumer marketing experience, impressive messaging and communication skills, digital-first approach, a refusal to settle, innovative mind-set, and an approach of starting with the customer and working backwards. If you have what it takes to join the Pampered Chef marketing team, you’ll work among world class talent in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and evolving environment.
- Generate consumer demand for Pampered Chef solutions by assisting in the development, execution, and analysis of the consumer marketing strategy and programs;
- Craft compelling positioning and messaging narratives across different channels – matching the message to the mediums;
- Strongly position the Pampered Chef brand and drive sales by developing segment-specific campaigns that elevate the brand and support solution launches;
- Develop a targeted content strategy and calendar, and integrated and highly impactful growth programs to drive customer acquisition, funnel conversion, engagement, and lifetime value through our consultant network;
- Work with Analytics to develop and test consumer segments
- Monitor industry trends and consumer habits, staying ahead of the curve to inform and apply cutting-edge marketing strategies and tactics;
- Document the customer path to purchase for multiple channels, assess opportunities and champion the enhancement recommendations.
- Inform and engage the consultant network to broaden consumer marketing program reach and impact;
- Partner with the Consumer Insights team to establish ongoing consumer research programs including journey mapping studies, customer panels and advisory groups, and consumer survey research; and
- Leverage and/or conduct consumer research and business analysis to identify and understand consumer segments, market, and competition better than anyone.
What we are looking for in a new team member:
- 5+ years of progressive consumer marketing experience delivering highly successful growth programs.
- Retail and/or eCommerce experience highly preferred.
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to drive decision making and consumer marketing effectiveness.
- Experience crafting compelling messaging and positioning narratives across channels, and developing targeted content strategies.
- Success leading the development of digital-first consumer awareness, acquisition, engagement and loyalty campaigns.
- E-commerce experience a plus.
- Ability to influence and manage cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
- Outstanding customer focus and critical thinking skills.
- Strong drive for results.
- High degree of intellectual horsepower.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and provide quick turn-around.
- Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, changing environment.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.