What you’ll do
We’re looking for a passionate, data-driven, direct marketing specialist who’ll be responsible for executing the company’s email marketing strategy to engage, nurture, and drive customer loyalty. The specialist will manage and execute email marketing campaigns, from setup, targeting, and testing to deployment and campaign optimization. This includes reviewing creative, executing tests and QA, running data filters, scheduling, and deployment.
What your day will look like
You’ll be working with the consumer and consultant communication teams to strategize, set up and execute email marketing campaigns. You’ll advise on testing optimization including A/B and multivariate testing. You’ll be working with the email vendor to resolve any issues with program. You’ll also document and maintain reports for these campaigns.
Technology you’ll use
Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget, Jira, Confluence, Google Analytics
Other skills you’ll need
- 3 years of email marketing expierence, at least 1 year of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) required.
- Experience executing and optimizing strategic acquisition and nurture programs.
- Experience establishing effective measurement and reporting programs that deliver insights to business partners so they can make informed decisions that increase program effectiveness.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and vendors to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Basic HTML experience and competency a plus!
About Pampered Chef
- We’re a global brand delivering curated, high-quality kitchen solutions through a network of over 40,000 independent consultants. We began as a Chicago-based start-up in 1980. Today, we’re a small, agile company with long-term focus—backed by the resources of Berkshire Hathaway.
- Our team is guided by our core values and our purpose of enriching lives…one meal & one memory at a time. We aren’t your typical company—we act like owners, crave challenges, seek out learning opportunities, and thrive in an environment of empowerment and accountability.